Monday, August 08, 2005

Sundae.

I met up with Hi-5 gang today at Raffles Place. I was the earliest (as usual? Hoho.) and waited for about 15 minutes before Richard turned up. We went 'window shopping' at Raffles Xchange and were the only people there, because the shops only open on weekdays. Wierd right?

When everyone finally arrived, we set off to the ramen shop located at Far East Square. Well, it was supposed to be a short walk but we couldn't find our way there and had to go the long way under the hot sun. The ramen at Beppu was really delicious and spicy, along with gyoza and mayo prawns. *yummy* Great place to go for good ramen! We chatted alot, and continued our gathering at Mr. Teh Tarik, just a few shops down. After that, we sort of discovered an ongoing flea market and shopped for awhile. I bought a flowery sash which I have been trying to get for some time now... Happy happy! (=

I left the gang earlier because I was going to meet up with weiwei for dinner at my house. Mum has cooked alot of dishes. We sat down for dinner together with my whole family. The feeling's great. It's something I would always look back and smile at.

We watched tv together for awhile and he went back. And so I settled down to check mail and stuff online, preparing myself for school. My first lecture for the semester will be Popular Culture in Contemporary Japan. And I'm taking it alone. Kinda apprehensive about it but well, will see how things go tomorrow. Am hoping to make some friends so that I won't be so lonely taking the module alone. There will be coursepacks to buy and novels to read for this semester's modules, and I am quite excited about it. Not forgetting films to watch too. Yay. I need to start gettting myself into the mood... (=

School's starting... Oh yeah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home