M.I.A.
Yup, I have been MIA for quite a few days, and I am back again. (=
Anyway, these few days have been rather eventful. Wednesday's session with the female voices of SYC was great. I had fun singing with the ladies, and learnt quite abit on the anatomy part of singing. I went back alone after that, tired but happy.
I totally cannot recall what I did on Thursday. Sigh. Memory lapse!
Friday was quite 'happening'. I accompanied WW to collect his singing exam results and that silly boy, he got full marks for his performance cert! I can't believe it, neither do his teacher nor pianist. Haha. But obviously he was overjoyed. And it's a great boost to his confidence in performing. In the evening, I went for dinner with him and his aunt. It was a birthday treat from his aunt and I was also invited. We had a barbeque buffet at NUSS at Suntec City, and a brief session of KTV after that. It was like a meet-the-parents-dinner for me, kinda scary. But I managed to survive it. Haha...
Saturday was the dear boy's birthday. I treated him to Swensens' for lunch and I had to attend SYC afterwards. Practice went well as we read thru the repertoire for second half. I forsee a great and challenging concert coming up. Hehe. I rushed to yoga after that, and went home for dinner at around 10pm. Tired....
Sunday did not went as well as I expected. Some unpleasant issues cropped up and I ended up leaving the group without eating lunch with them. I guess it was a misunderstanding between me and the group, and I was really upset for awhile as I read those smses they sent. I felt at that time, it was no point trying to explain things to them and it won't do the gathering any good if I were to stick around and yet couldn't shrug that unpleasant feelings in me off. I wanted so much the gathering to be a good one, but maybe I tried too hard. I travelled alone, all the way to Jurong and walked around IMM alone. WW was nice enough to meet me after that for dinner after his practice and I was glad that no matter what happens, he will never judge me but treat me as I am. I am thankful for that.
I realised that I have been supressing my feelings too much. For a lot of things, I tend to hide how I feel because I don't want to face unpleasant situations. So I choose to gulp down that unpleasantness in me, and try to look happy or BE happy instead. Perhaps this has caused me harm, in a way. When I start to display my feelings of anger or sadness or un-satisfaction, people around me cannot take it. I just want to be reckless at times, let my feelings take over me instead of controlling it all the time. But it has to cause harm to other people. I guess it's difficult to be myself sometimes.
To the hi^5 group: I am sorry if the gathering was spoiled because of me. I was just feeling exasparated that when I was trying to plan this whole thing, no one (except Louis for abit) gave me any contributions, and suddenly, meeting time and place change etc.
To Ning: Sorry I had to leave that day. I think you were the only one who understood why. Thanks for being understanding! (and hope the sandals fit you! Do they?)
To Jo and Louis: Both of you have absolutely all the right in the world to go sing karaoke. ( and I don't mean it the sarcastic way.) Just try to plan it earlier next time. Sorry if you thought that I was angry with you. I wasn't. Jo: hope you liked the duckie earrings!
To Richard: Sorry if I was harsh to you. Thanks for trying to reach there in time despite so many 'activities' before our gathering. Did you receive the wooden bookmark from me?
Oh well, that's about my last week. I have more gatherings and activites this week, and I am looking forward most to meeting Lik Yin and Kaijie! (= Ciao!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home