Friday, July 01, 2005

Envious.

Reading Yingling's blog on her experience in Fukuoka, Japan, makes me so envious. I was actually very interested to go on the same trip as her, but it had to clash with the Europe trip I had decided to go with the choir. Looking back, I still dunno if I had made the right choice. Japan has always been the DREAM country I look forward to. Moreover, this time round, it's a study trip. Meaning I get to experience the life of an international student there. I did not grab the chance, so i'll never know what I have really missed...

Sigh.

Yingling, will you go with me to Japan again for the summer program next year?

(I need to save up like hell to do that.)

1 Comments:

At 2:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sure!!! u never noe, there may be a prog even better den this one next yr! haha..frankly e fd n agri class i am attending now is boring. super economics. bleah. sad to say. n e japanese class is kinda advanced. but just learn lor. got term paper to hand in also. next time we come tog!=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home