Respect.
Just last night, I discovered the devil in me. So full of bitterness and anger. I havent felt that in a long long time. I don't want to describe what was the issue, but what I can say that it was the very first time I was insulted in front of so many people, being made the fool and being taken so un-seriously. It made me realise that people tend not to recognise the effort and well intentions you have, but choose to criticise the work I produced. This incident conveniently reminded me why I wanted to quit this choir in the very first place. And it has made my wavering heart make the decision again, and this time round, more strongly than before.
I don't know why till now, I still feel the anger. Usually by a few hours, I would have dismissed the incident from my mind and not think about it. Perhaps people have been taking me too lightly. If that's the case, I don't see any reason staying around to wait for such incidents to happen again.
Im looking forward to SYC!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home