I Am Back!
Hey guys!
I am back from Europe after 12 days of adventures! ;)
Hmm, I am still suffering from jetlag. (Czech is 8 hrs earlier that Singapore.) Too lazy to type my past 12 days in Europe. Photos will be up soon! (hopefully) I came home thinking naively that things at home will have changed for the better, but things are still the same. How silly can I get? I was only away from home for 12 days, not 12 months nor 12 years. argh. nevermind.
Anyway, just a summary:
Weather - cold! Cant believe it is summer.
Lots of doggies!!! All kinds and all sizes.
Eat bread everyday!!
We got 99/100 in the competition! Cried tears of joy.
Saw 2 ultra-majestic cathedrals! Reminded me of Van Helsing. (gothic cathedrals...)
Exciting hostel stays! Definitely can't get that experience anywhere else.
Realised how different people are in different places. The world is really fascinating.
Alright, if you guys want a day-to-day encounter, let me know so I can post them up. Haha. Miss you all lots.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home