Random Thots II
Just came back from Brunch at KFC's with WW. Went shopping around at Tampines Mall for awhile, and bought:
1. Tiger Balm Soft. ( have been wanting to get it. It's good for headaches and I foresee alot of headaches comin' up when term starts. Ha!)
2. Palmolive's Aromatherapy Shower Gel (Lavander and Ylang ylang) for myself (because I can't stand Dove's Skin Firming... The smell reminds me of chicken tendon. Yucks.)
3. Unagi - just pop into microwave oven and ready to eat! (For my Dad, who recently developed a taste for Japanese Unagi. WW and I called it Una affectionately. Doesn't it sounds close to Uma (Thurman)? *__*)
4. Delifrance's Baguette (the longest one which you can double up as a baseball bat) and a trio of muffins. ( They don't accept NETS and I did not want to use a limited edition $10 note, so the cashier kindly kept the note and waited for me to withdraw money before exchanging with me. How nice! Rare to find such service in Singapore. Tsk tsk.)
So there. My shopping experience for the morning... Now, it's back to watching my anime, which I FINALLY started on yesterday. (My bro is going to laugh at me for this.) Now, it's Melody of Oblivion for me, and I hope to start on other anime series after this.
P.S: Found out that for the Popular Culture mod, we are going to watch Pokemon! How cool is that?

1 Comments:
that is SO cool! I think you're gonna have blast! Tight!
Anyway, I wanna get me some singapore KFC too!! *droooL*
Post a Comment
<< Home