Friday, July 15, 2005

Happenings.

It has been quite a sporty week for me (complete with body aches). On Monday, I went to play badminton for the first time in, like, 5 years? Haha. It was great, the 2-hour game. Although I ended up with a super-sore right arm, butts and thighs, I guess it was a much-needed workout for my system.

Then, some unpleasant events happened during Mon-Tue. I was quite affected, upset and stressed out during that period of time. But things are okay now.

On Wednesday, I went on a picnic (with a secret agenda) at East Coast with WW and cycled under the hot sun for around 2 hours, and half 0f East Coast Park. Ended up with a slight sunburn, but after loads of moisturiser, luckily it did not start to peel. The day ended with a 3-hour karaoke session at Tampines KBox. Shiok!

Thursday - Attended a choir meeting with the comms at PS and many of the matric fair details were set. We went to Bras Basah to buy some materials for the matric fair, and everyone went their separate ways after that. My dinner with Kaijie+Lik Yin is at night, so WW and I hung out at the food court at BB, then we went to jalan around Raffles Hotel. It's really quite amazing to walk around Singapore's most famous hotel, the british-colonial style building and the charming shops are really captivating. Dinner was at Coffee Club Express with the girls, and it was really a very comfortable and heart-warming gathering with them. We had fondue! *slurps*

Today - I woke up very late today, and after some instant noodles, I set off to Bugis to change a skirt purchase. Had some muffins at Delifrance with WW before he went for a rehearsal, n me to tuition. Dinner was homecooked - cabbage rice. My mum's cooking is still da best. Hehe. Busy busy week. Gotta learn the syc songs later (Jared, don't stress urself!), and brace myself for the very-important-date: The release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince! *Woohoo* Just less than 12 hours away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home