Dear Blogger.
It has been a week since I blogged, and I feel as if I am back to those JC days where time passes so fast and by the time im free to go online, it's a week since I went online. There's been many bloggable moments throughout this week, I thought I would just share a few with you guys.
Sunday::
After the uber-long rehearsal at UCC, I met up with Teresa and Leslie for dinner at Sushi Tei. Our first time at the Millenia Square outlet, and I tell you it's great. The ambience is just right for Japanese food. Not too crowded (considering it's a Sunday night), great food, great company (not forgetting the view of an aquarium of lobsters). It was fun, and I enjoyed the food and company. ^^
Monday::
Gotta reach school early for the FIC performance at UCC. We practically spent the whole day in the dressing room, bumming around while some of them played Bridge and Daidee. I gave up on playing Bridge although I am just a new learner. Somehow I just don't get it, and I hate the feeling of losing. I was feeling rather upset by myself. Dinner at Lingwei's house after that lifted my mood abit. We had pizza, home-made cheesecake and played Cranium. It was a great game!!! Reached home very late and exhausted. Sheesh.
Tuesday::
After a bad practice with the choir for welcome tea, I went to meet my JC class for dinner at Genki Sushi (yes Japanese food again!). Glad to hear that Weixiong is doing well in Fudan and possibly getting himself a Korean girlfriend. Woohoo! =p
Wednesday::
I spent the whole day at home with Weiwei, learning up songs for SYC and relaxing at home. Went for a not-so-tiring SYC practice at night...
Thursday::
NUSChoir welcome tea! Quite alot of freshmen turned up and I was glad to know that some of the JC Choir freshmen will be coming for auditions. Good luck to us...
Today::
Went to do my hair early in the morning with sock mun... Now, I have thinner and more layered hair, new color and highlights! *beams* Went to the John Little's Warehouse Sale at Expo with weiwei and had a really good lunch at Lerk Thai. Delicious fried rice, green curry and stir-fry chicken!!! MUST -TRY!
I have been so busy this whole week that I barely could spend time with my family, watch tv and eat dinner with them. I missed my mum's cooking... veggies cooked by her and my laptop and anime... *sob sob* school's startin next week and I HOPE *cross fingers* I would have time for everybody and everything in my life. It's gonna be tough, since I am also aiming to pull up my CAP. But hey, I am going to give it my best shot. Yeah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home