幸せなぁ~
It was Valentine's Day for me yesterday, and Weiwei and I went to eat at Kuishinbo Buffet. The selection of Japanese food was not too bad, but it was quite crowded by the time we got there. I especially like the tempura and the desserts. It was a pity that the seafood wasn't fresh enough for me~ But we did have some pretty delicious lobsters and sashimi. ^^
And I realize, food does really make me a happy girl. ^^
The first round of interviews (by the dept) for monbukagakusho scholarship will be held tmr. I'm pretty nervous, despite the fact that I know two of the professors personally and pretty on good terms. Hmm. Must run through the possible questions they might ask me, as well as the answers in Japanese in my head first. If not, I surely will lose my tongue in front of them tmr. Nevermind, I shall adopt Hajar's strategy: Go for it as though you have already got the scholarship! ^^
Alot of schoolwork and readings piling up, yet I'm dying to go shopping! Wanne buy some more clothes and shoes. Haaaa~~
And my Dad collected his new car! A Toyota Vios. The whole family is really happy about it, and it's also time for me to go take up driving lessons. I wonder when I will actually do that... Haha. ^^
Laters!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home