^_^
Hi guys, I am back. Was busy attending practices and rehearsals for both nuschoir and SYC. I am grateful for the replies and smses from my good friends regarding the post below. Thank you Jo, Ninnie, Ric, Astri and Leslie... I am learning to accept myself, I know it takes a while, and I am glad there'll be dear friends who'll always support me. (=
Choir practices were okay. For nuschoir, we got around performing for other schools for our folklore category, and I think it wasn't that bad, except for the Sopranos' lazy singing and unforgivable pitching. Tsktsk. Otherwise, we are ready for competition. As for Weiwei's open-mixed category, songs are more challenging and we really have to clean up certain parts... Hopefully the practices next wk will prepare us better for the competition next Sunday.
SYC was quite relaxing. We rehearsed for Pedals n Pipes and Lucia (which I am not singing for). There was a(n) (surprise) audition right after the practice yesterday. Luckily I sang quite loud and clear except for some ambiguous notes. Haha. Somehow, singing makes me feel confident. I really feel good and totally focused during choir practices. Haha... Weiwei sort of planted the idea of taking vocal solo lessons in me. It sounds great, but I don't think I am cut out for classical vocal solo. Would like to try jazz singing though (What Astri did sounds like so much fun!) but can't find an outlet to do so. Hee. Perhaps when I am less busy I'll go try that out.
Alright, shall stop here. Love ya guys. (=

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home