Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Exams Over!

My last two papers ended yesterday! Hmm, both are quite manageable, in my opinion; but there's always the danger of writing something which is not what the marker is looking out for -- and then there goes my good grade of A or B. =( Well, will be keeping my fingers crossed for this semester. Hopefully my CAP will climb abit, after rather consciously-consistent work I have been putting in.

And last night marked the start of my post-exam activities! Watched first 4 episodes of 2nd series of LOST till wee hours in the morning. More questions answered, but more questions asked. Sigh... Now I shall wait patiently for my bro to DL the rest of the episodes...

Will be off to a family chalet and BBQ in the afternoon at Changi SAF Chalets! Super looking forward to the great food, great sea breeze and great company. Yayy!!

Meeting up with nuschoir pple for lunch at Munchie Monkeys' tmr, after which the intensive practices for Shah Alam will start, at 4pm. But I can only stay till about 630pm, as I have to rush down for my first SYC rehearsal after a long 5-wk break. It's like re-entering the choir again, and I feel a lil' apprehensive about it. Oh well, just relax and enjoy singing those pedals and pipes carols, Huijun!

After tmr, it will be nuschoir and SYC practices everyday, going Ikea with my nuschoir mates on Thursday before prac... I would only be free on Friday n sat nites, whole of sunday, and that's it. Next wk is *hell week* for me - besides going for nuschoir rehearsals in the day, I have SYC rehearsals at night for Pedals and Pipes. 8th Dec is the concert, and I'll be away in KL from 9-14 Dec.

So effectively, I am free from 15-16Dec before I fly off to Taiwan for a family vacation. Back on 23rd! Carolling on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. And then I am finally free after that. *phew*

Post-Exam Party::
1) Steamboat/Sushi dinner with nuschoir peeps
2) Movies! Harry Potter and Chicken Little
3) KTV? But gotta wait till my choir engagements are ALL over. Haha!
4) Cycling! (With Yingling and Sockmun and co!)
5) SHOPPING! (Maybe done in Taiwan, but still!)
6) Meet up with friends (Long-time-no-see friends!!!)

[update] I changed my hp again. Didn't like Nokia 3230 (see below), thus I traded it off and got myself Nokia 6060! A clam-shell phone with simplistic functions. Finally a phone that suits me. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home