Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Hanging On!

Im just hanging in there, trying to finish the last project, and all the tutorials; before I can start on my revision. Oh Life sucks. Im beginning to lose that mugger spirit in me.

Im trying hard to revise my work before lectures, do assignments and tutorials and hand them up on time, do my best during quizzes. Is that enough? What if my results still suck?

It's so mundane to whine about all this, when there are so many other more impt things to take care about. But Im just so lost in my own planet. Shat. I need a breather.

And recently I have turned to retail therapy instead. Bought a pair of white linen pants from Fox, a brown bag from Bugis and tshirt from Giordano. And I want more things. What's becoming of me? I didn't used to be like that.

IM losing it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home