Thursday, March 31, 2005

What A Sore.

Ning: At first I thought it was a psychological sore too... But no, it is really there. The sore feels like when you clench your jaws together very tightly, that kind of sore...

Anyway, I went to see the doctor at NUS clinic for the first time. It was quite a pleasant experience. The doctor who attended to me was a kind old lady. She said I might have mumps, but since I did not have swellings or fever, she just gave me Anarex (she said was a mixture of panadol and muscle relaxant). I thought I have to pay for consultation and medicine, turned out that the whole package comes free of charge. WW reminded me that we do pay 'medical fees', which is included in that 'wholesome' school fees we pay every semester. *haha*

Fellow NUS undergrads, make FULL use of the NUS Clinic at YIH whenever you can! (=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home