What A Headache.
I have been getting headaches recently, since last week I think. It has been a hectic week, rushing out the essay, to and fro school. I even had to sacrifice my Good Friday and make my way down to school to do research. The weather was so damn warm and humid too. Despite sleeping 6 hours a day, the headaches still come at around afternoon. Monday was the worst. It was so terrible that I could feel my eyes radiating pain. Yet I had to endure a straight 4-hour lesson, and stood all the way back from Clementi to Tampines to my house on my way home. I slept peacefully only after taking panadols that night... It was only till today when I woke up, I finally feel the headache leaving me. Haha.
Yet now, another 'health' problem bugs me. My jaw. I know it sounds weird, but my jaw has been kinda feeling sore since yesterday. You know that kind of feeling you get when you laugh too much? Yeah... But the thing is, I don't remember laughing a lot. Haha. It is not painful or what, just feeling irritated about it. After all, it is an unpleasant stimulus. *hahaha*
Free day today. No lessons. And the weather has been kinda cloudy and rainy. Which is good. I need the cool breeze. Hope the soreness of my jaw goes away real soon. The thing I hate most is to feel discomfort in my body. That's why I don't wear contacts, nor often make up, nor wear tight fitting clothes (unless I have the bod of cuz!) *hahaha*
Ok, gotta go back to my psychology. *Great response to my cantopop post huh. Haha. Jeanette: Yeah! When I get to go your house n visit YOU and Pepper, let me listen to Sammi k!*
^_^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home