Friday, December 31, 2004

Reflections for 2004. Resolutions for 2005.

Reflections...
The year 2004 has been a good one.
I gained experience from my vacation job.
I made new friends during work.
I gained wisdom from the books and movies that I got to read and watch during my holidays.
I got into the university.
I met Weiwei. (:
Many of my friends are on their way to a bright future ahead.
My family is well and happy.
I enjoyed my university studies very much.

Resolutions...
I will jog regularly every week with Weiwei. (*haha! And I am Serious!*)
I will keep up my studies and continue to get good results, on the way to First Class Hons!
I will be happy and healthy everyday. (*that's why i am jogging, and I will eat more Subway!*)
I will be there for my friends when they need me.
I will meet up regularly with them.
I will not be too anti-social. Haha.
I will enjoy my time in Choir.
I will make sure the alumni performs during concert.
I will be nice to my family.
I will learn how to cook more varieties of dishes.

For last year's words belong to last year's language
And next year's words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning.
~T.S. Eliot, "Little Gidding"
Everyone, Have A Great 2005 Ahead !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home