Where's the mood?
The studying mood, of course.
My first paper is just 7 days away, and I am already in the holiday mood. Wheee~~ Although it's an open-book exam, I havent read the readings since forever. And then, I have to also prepare for three more exams a wk from the first. Argh.
Been feeling lazy recently. Maybe because I worked too hard during the semester, and once the break comes, I cant help but to relax and just take my mind off work. (although there're still exams. Dang.)
met up with hi^5 last night after choir rehearsal. It's been quite awhile since all 5 of us met up because ning went to taiwan and louis is only available during wkends. Moreover Richard, jo and I are always busy with school. We had a good dinner at crystal jade, sort of to celebrate louis' bday. And then jo and ric had to go off. So the three of us just walked around suntec. It's always great hanging out with them although we don't meet often. =)
Oh, Richard intro-ed me to yahoo widgets recently, and I have two working on my desktop now. Go google them and have fun. It's pretty interesting. I have the one telling me about Singapore's weather, and the other is a photo frame which changes photos every 1 minute. =)
Sigh, must work hard for my exams. Pull up the CAP, and then I will feel better applying for SEP. Haha. After exams, it's concert, hanging out with friends and... applying for SEP. I foresee it'll be a pain in the neck. But I know it'll be worth it. And ooh, of course the bbk trip as well. Must plan... Yay...

2 Comments:
mug hard!! :)
酒! 酒酿! 酒酿丸! 酒酿丸子!!
muahahahaha!
jiayou for ur exams babe! let's meet up again after exams! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home