Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I've Decided.

After speaking to my mentor, I have decided to go on SEP in Sept 2007. Most probably, I will be applying to Akita International University. There are so many admin matters to be done while applying, and I get so overwhelmed by everything. Want to wait till after Dec4, but don't know if there'll be enough time...

I've finally done all my papers, the last one will be handed in tmr morning. But there'll be two end-term tests this wk, namely japanese language and science of music test. The mugger mode hasnt set in yet, most probably because I am distracted by SEP...

The thought of going to Japan again, this time round for almost 4mths, makes me really excited. Although I silently promised myself never to go away for so long again after my 6wks in Fukuoka, seeing so many friends going to Japan again makes me succumb to peer pressure. Of course, I understand the importance of going. My language improves, I get to escape from this suffocating island (well, to go to another island), and this is practically my last chance to visit Japan as a student and spend some time studying there. (Plus I get to experience a REALLY cold and snowy Japanese Winter!!) I know there are people who really really hate to see me go, but I have to. I am not being selfish, I just want to do something while I can. =)

But how?! The thought of having to go through the nightmare of handling pre-SEP admin matters makes me shudder. *No, I cannot give up!!!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home