Things which I hate...
1. Intruding my privacy.
I hate the way some people intrude into my privacy with and without my permission. Especially when I never really had my own privacy at home because I don't have my own room. I share my sleeping room with my aunt and my study room with my bro. From young, my aunt ALWAYS has the habit of prying into my personal stuff such as letters from friends, looking into my school bag, reading my essay and homework, browsing through my belongings on my table. And then she'll come and ask me, 'how come you got this pencil? how come you have this tshirt? who wrote the letter to you?' Questions like that. I really hate her for doing this. My own parents don't even do that to me. She does the same to my brother and she even asks ME why my brother has those things which he owns.
2. Telling me what to do/ordering me around.
I absolutely hate people ordering me around or telling me what to do as though I am a complete idiot, and especially I DO know how to do certain things and he/she just wants to show off. You can put it in a very nice way, or tell me as though you are talking to a friend. There's absolutely no need for you to ORDER me.
3. Being hostile to me for no apparent reason.
Sometimes I get dirty looks or unkind words from people without knowing WHY. As far as I know, I am always very polite and pleasant to people whom I don't know very well, and of course to people I know well. But there're some people who obviously don't know what respect means. Some people are just plain rude, I guess. And these people definitely won't get to talk to me ANYMORE.
Anyway on a lighter note, I just had lunch with louis and joann at Pastamania. She had $28 worth of vouchers so each of us ordered a pasta and we shared a pizza. And we only have to pay $3.30 each. HAha what a good deal. The pasta is quite nice... But I am so full after eating that even till now, I am still extremely full. So unhealthy. No wonder I have grown fat. =(
I still have a lot of things left undone... Japanese homework, Lingustics essay, Religion essay, mass media project compilation... I hope I survive till Apr 14. My first exam is on the 21st. Darn. I can never rest till after exams. Why must semesters be so stressful and then holidays so damn boring? It's unhealthy, really. Tsk. I hate my life!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home