Sunday, March 12, 2006

Things to Do:

1. Modern Japanese Religions - Do research, look for evidence and proof for my argument, and write a 2500-word essay.

2. Genes and Society - Write a 2-page essay on stem-cell research. Due end of March.

3. Japanese Linguistics - Think of a topic for individual project, regarding a problem in learning linguistics and come up with a lesson plan.

4. Japanese Mass Media - Project! Content data is out. Anaylsis is out. Structure of main essay has yet to be decided. Meeting tomorrow.

5. Japanese language - Oral presentation draft. Need to memorise my script. (still have time...)

I feel so sian. In a state of denial. Don't feel like starting on ANY of those 5 points above.

The weather sucks. It has been so warm and humid EVERY day.

I feel so bloated after dinner although I only ate my normal share. Did my stomach shrink or something? Dinner was 4 hours ago but I still feel like I just eaten a horse. Gosh.

And tomorrow is the start of another new wk again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home