Hmm.
I am so tired. I'll blog properly tomorrow. Just a thought -
I actually decided to watch Brokeback Mountain tmr. (well, my first R21 movie. Haha.) Quite excited initially, because I have heard good critiques abt it. But today, I changed my mind. I think I won't be able to take it. Not the gay theme, but the emotions of the movie will affect me for a long time. I guess to put it simply, it's a kind of mental agony for me. Don't misunderstand my words. I am just a person who can't take too much emotions at one time. It's simply that.
Oh well, maybe I'll change my mind again and watch the movie, later?
Perhaps I'll read the book first.
I need to sleep.

4 Comments:
I watched Brokeback already. Doesn't really match up to what critics say about it eh.
hmm...but still...if Jun u wana watch, n don't mind watching w me, JIO!
ehhhh???? Brokeback Mountain opened in Singapore?! I'm quite surprised honestly.
What about the censorship? Were many scenes cut? Do you know?
i think there weren't any cuts, it was R21 already anyway. haha...
Post a Comment
<< Home