(=
Here I am sitting in AS7 computer lab, doing nothing but browsing websites online... and of course, waiting for Weiwei to end his lecture so that we can hit Chinatown together to jalan-jalan. This reminded me of the time I was here in yr 1 sem 1, when I was also at AS7 waiting for lecture to start. Haha... How time flies~
School's started. REALLY. PLus all the tutorials starting full-force next week, I hope I have the strength and determination to pull through. I can really feel the pressure of being a yr2 sem 2 student. With 2 level-3 modules, 1 japanese lang module and 1 quite-intensive-and-technical Japanese linguistics module, it's no slack semester, man.
I have to write 2 term essays, 2 group projects and 1 individual project this semester. On top of that, many readings, assignments and homework. (= Choir practices -4 per wk. It's really a test of my time management... I have to make it this sem~
I am applying for the Mitsui scholarship as well as Kyushuu University's summer program "Asia in Today's World". The deadline is 15th Feb. If I get the scholarship, I get to go for the program for free. It is a 6-wk program where you attend courses, go for field trips and a 2-wk homestay. Yingling went last year and I am going this year. Haha. Hope some of my friends will be going so I won't be alone.
Anyway, using IE really sucks. Haha. It makes my blog looks ugly. So here's the link: http://www.mozilla.org/download.html Go download Firefox and make it your life-long internet browser!!! (=

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home