Monday 23.05.05
Had a bad morning feeling miserable (see previous entry.) It became worse when I go to school for voice class. Had alot of hiccups with the management but luckily things turned out ok, at least we started not too late for voice class. Reuben told me I am a soprano who is singing the alto part but sounds like a soprano. *ponders* Nevertheless, it was a nice compliment and I am happy to hear that. Haha. Practice after that went quite badly. Don't feel like talking about it...
WW and I joined the choir people for prata at Fong Seng after that. It was around 11 plus when we reached FS after walking from PGP. Long walk.... but it was breezy. Had a great time hanging out with the choir people!!! Prata was so-so though...hehe! Had to take a taxi home after that but I was glad I had a great time. After the practice. haha.
Tuesday 24.05.05
WW was with me the whole day. We went to eat brunch and went for practice again in school. Did some interesting stuff like singing in the basketball court. Haha. We talked things out abit among the music committee on how to solve some problems that were brought up by the choir members the night before. I feel that music comm has bonded quite abit, which is a good thing. *cheers*
Went home to cook japanese curry and crabstick salad. WW was there to help. It was fun! Luckily the curry turned out ok, edible la ok? haha... So the three of us (including my bro) ate together at the table with the TV on... Nice!
He went back at 10pm, and the tired-n-worn-out me watched tv again. I watched CSI, then the Berlin Orchestra outdoor summer concert on Arts Central. They played Tchikvosky pieces, including Swan Lake. Looking at the audience, somehow I was very envious. The audience was made up of people of all ages. And they sat on the grass, or on the amphitheatre seats, looking relaxed and paid attention to the music. They gave very appreciative applause at the end of each piece, and even danced or swayed to the music. This is something we don't get to experience in Singapore. Well, perhaps at rock concerts only. I am glad that I appreciate classical music. It has brought alot of joy to me. (=
Today 25.05.05
Woke up only at 10 plus today. WW came over at around 12 plus and we had lunch. Enjoyed some quiet time together with my collection of cds before setting off to Siglap South CC for a music comm meeting. It went very well and we have worked out alot of details. Practice started promptly at 6pm, the very first time it started on time since I joined the choir because our president started the fine system for today. Haha... Practice went well and Nelson told us we made 'vast improvement' for 2 songs. It meant that our efforts paid off. Good!!
Practice ended early so the lot of us walked to Siglap eating area for green green char kweh teow. Green green cuz it has like ALOT of vegs on top of the char kweh teow!!! But it was good. At least it's healthier than other chah kweh teow? Haha... Had a great time gossiping about certain people *hehe* and basically just having fun. Glad that the choir people are coming together more, esp for the comm members. *yay*
On a darker note, my parents and aunt just came back from Genting tonight. My aunt still treats me like an enemy. Talking to me harshly and loudly, keep saying I don't need to tell her anything anyway blah blah blah. It's getting irritating. *sheesh*
And there's a performance at VS tomorrow EARLY morning... And vocal class in the afternoon... And choir practice at night....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home