Exams Over!
Yesterday was the last paper already. Good. I shan't waste my blog space lamenting on it. Haha.
After that I went to meet WW and we went to Nelson's house to discuss Kucinta and the rest of the competition songs. We ended up talking about the recently concluded SYF competitions and many many other choral-related stuff. Most of the time, it's WW and Nelson talking, I was just listening cuz Im not very close to him and so I did not speak up freely. Guess I am a slow-to-warm-up person in that case. Haha. But it was a good meeting, and I got to know Nelson better as a person. Regarding our competition in June, I just feel that there's really a lot of things to be done and there's perhaps too little time. It is going to be very very challenging for me and I hope I can pull through it...
After that WW and I left for Parkway. On the way it began to rain cats and dogs. Haha... We were stranded for awhile and got caught in the rain. We walked around Parkway, and I bumped into Weixiong! Didn't know he's already back. He said he's back for a week only and will be flying back very soon cuz he's just back to visit his mum. Yup. We walked around somemore, then wanted to go Pizza Hut to eat before realizing that there's no Pizza Hut in Parkway anymore! Haha... So we took 31 back to Tampines and had pizza there. I think I have been deprived of pizza for too long already. It tasted so good! We had a splitzza and WW taught me cai quan. Hoho. That was fun!
After that, we loitered around Tampines Mall, aimlessly yet very happily cuz we are both freed from exams liao. It was only at about 8 plus when we decided to catch a movie after 2 plus months of deprivation. And so we went to watch The Interpreter. It is really a very good movie I feel. The story line is captivating and touching. And I think Nicole Kidman and Sean Penn did a very fantastic job! *Thumbs up*
After that I dragged myself home for a warm bath and plonked down to sleep. So happy that exams are over. Sigh... *grins*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home