Thoughts.
As we grow older, we worry about more complex issues.
I remembered when I was younger, in Primary school, my main worries were studies and piano. I was worried that I can't get good enough results, and worried what my teacher would react if she realized I did not practise my piano. I was also bothered by the way my classmates treated me... My worries were mainly centred around myself and come to think of it, they were really trivial.
When I was in secondary school, I was more bothered about friendship and relationship problems. On top of that, I had to worry about choir and council affairs. In secondary three, my parents had a big fight and I started to worry that one day, they would divorce and I would have a broken family. I was so afraid that it would end up that way...
In JC, it was mainly studies again. Then I got to decide what I want to do in university, and with my future. When I got into university, I got attached. And sometimes I worry about how things would turn out in the future. I worry for my friends who run into problems and can't seem to get out of them. Some faced relationship problems, some family problems. Ning has to face the fear of her sister's death. I fear for my dad's health. He has been complaining about feeling giddy but was stubborn and did not want to visit a doctor. I worry for my own health too because it hasn't been in the normal state since exams were around the corner.
There are so many things which are uncertain, and sometimes have no answers. Yet I am a person who always like to search for definite answers, and want to know reasons why. Maybe I should learn to live with the 'whys' and 'how comes' of life. Simply because there are no answers to life sometimes...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home