Overdrive.
I think this is the first time I feel so damn tired of exams.
Must be my first paper, psychlogy put me into an overdrive, costing me my focus and concentration and energy for the rest of the papers. Geog was today. I just pray that I won't get a C for it. Made a lot of mistakes I think. But still very glad it's over. I have another 9am paper tomorrow. Singapore Studies (history) = Have to think alot, plan alot, write alot. Although only 2 essays to write, Im dreading it.
After tomorrow's paper, I am 3/5 done. Am going to give myself enough time to revise for Japanese language (which I havent touch it at all) and bio (which is open book but I didn't have the time to mark those important pages yet), and relax.
Stress is getting to me and my body already. I can feel the physiological effects although emotionally, I may be feeling fine. Darn. To think I am suffering from stress symptoms at a tender age of 20. tsk tsk.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home