Monday, July 12, 2004

Monday Blues.

Nah...i didn't get the blues today. Or, maybe i have been feeling blue almost everyday that it makes no difference that i feel blue today.

*ponder*

The "aunt" issue is still raging on. And it's still in that same state. SO no point elaborating.

Oh this morning i went to the bank and do some stuff. And then after that, i sat down in a deserted Starbucks, sipping a Mango Citrus and attempting to decipher the confusing contents in the big brown envelope sent to me by my school-to-be, NUS. *Leslie if u end up in NUS i'll be laughing my head off!*

After an hour and a half, being half-frozen to death, I met xiaohan and ended my brief affair with Starbucks.

OK, the geez of this whole entry is: I borrowed 3 good books and can't find that best book that I wanted. *sheez*

That's all. This is a boring entry i know. I am just dreading the time to go to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home