Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Random ramblings

I've been reading a few blogs recently, other than the usual ones. And I recommend to you this - Snippets of Life by Karen, who is currently residing in Australia now. Reading her blog makes me look forward to living a fruitful life as a homemaker (or more commonly known as housewife around on our small and cramped tropical island of Singapore), just taking care of the house, and witnessing the every little thing that happens to your little one(s).

:)

Anyway, I went on a date yesterday with ww, and we watched Open Season (2nd row from the front) and the newly opened VivoCity. It was funny! But reminds me vaguely of Shrek. Haha. I really love all the animals! *Joann, you should go watch cuz the landscape looks very much like Yellowstone.*

We had dinner at food republic, and then went window shopping around the biggest shopping mall in Singapore. Oh well, I didn't manage to buy anything at all. Haha.

Today's a slack day at home. Totally wonderful. Listened to old concert recordings and remembered all about my very first concert with SYC. Arranged some fukuoka photos while ww reformatted my laptop. Now everything looks new and works fast. Yay.

Some photos which I took from the THREE concert, with the Japanese:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home